Yonge Crosby Medical Clinic was founded by Dr. Alla Osadchy MD. CCFP. MSc. Our mission is simple to provide high quality family medical services. Dr. Osadchy managed to create an environment that is both professional and family like. Our patients are treated with utmost respect and understanding. We know that visits to a doctor can be nerve wrecking we work hard on making the process as smooth as possible.
Dr. Osadchy started her medical career 30 years ago in Kiev, Ukraine. From 1998 to 2004 Dr. Osadchy worked in world renowned Meir Medical Center (Israel) with specialization in Internal Medicine and special interest in Nephrology. After immigrating to Canada, Dr. Osadchy worked in The Hospital for Sick Children from 2007 till 2011. In addition, Dr. Osadchy received her Master of Science degree from University of Toronto in 2013. She completed her residency training in Family Medicine at St. Joseph’s Family Medicine Center in London, Ontario.
- Certification in Family Medicine, College of Family Physicians of Canada (CCFP)
- Certificate of Clinical Fellowship in Clinical Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Certificate of Specialty-Internal Medicine, Ministry of Health, Israel
- Medical License, Ministry of Health, Israel
- Certification in Laboratory Medicine, Ministry of Health, Ukraine